Saturday, February 21, 2009

Tomorrow: The Hoosier State

The official release date for "Ruins" isn't until March 1, and the official book launch party isn't until March 5, at Women & Children First in Chicago (my bookstore home), but the tour officially begins tomorrow, Saturday, in Evansville.

It's a 6 hour drive from Chicago, and the reading's scheduled for 2 p.m. so we're getting up at the crack of dawn to be good girls and allow ourselves lunch, a gas fill-up and getting lost on the way down ... M is here for the weekend and going with (totally above and beyond gf duty) and will no doubt enlighten the drive by reading aloud from Hegel and Foucalt.

I used to live in Indiana and so I'm both excited and a little anxious about reading in Indiana. Will I run into anyone I know? Who comes to a reading about Cuba in Evansville? Can't wait to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment